If you missed the swing concert or want to relive the moment again, we have uploaded the entire show onto YouTube. Enjoy!
Who ever said “Brass Bands can’t Swing? ” Allerton Brass is delighted to return to The Capstone Theatre to dispel this myth once and for all with a lively programme of popular music from the Big Band era, featuring on this occasion our very special guest singer John Paul Birss. This is the third in the popular series of annual themed concerts given by Allerton Brass at The Capstone Theatre. An entertaining evening for all the family is guaranteed, no doubt with a few exciting surprises thrown in for good measure.
Tickets available from firstname.lastname@example.org and 07752 678224
On Get Creative Day we are holding an Open Rehearsal / Taster Session at The Bridge Chapel, Heath Road L19 4XR (off Mather Avenue) from 1:30-3:30pm.
Everyone is welcome to drop in, so if:
- you don’t really know what a Brass Bands is
- you’ve always been curious about what one does in rehearsal
- you used to play a brass instrument and would like to re-kindle your enthusiasm
- you are learning to play a brass instrument and want to see if a Brass Band is for you
- you just want a sneak preview of what we might be doing in future performances
…then why not call in and see us as we prepare for our busy Spring/Summer 2016 concert schedule. If you are interested in coming along or just want to know more about this event please contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to bring your instrument along and have a blow with the Band please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know a bit more about you (your age, your experience, what instrument you play/are learning) so we can be sure to look after you on the day.